lately. She tries to show me with her fingers, but so far she just ends up frustrated and asks me to help put the right fingers up. Julia is still trying to adjust to having a little sister, but she loves Adria and gives her kisses all the time. She seems to blame Ben and I for all the attention Adria takes, which I suppose is insightful. She threw a DVD at Ben's face on Sunday...hopefully we'll get threw the rebellion before she's old enough to pierce her ears. :) Luckily she loves her Daddy very much and quickly forgot about the DVD so that they could play blocks together. Julia also loves coloring, flowers, long walks, Curious George and Rice Krispies. You can't tell from the picture, but she has Rice Krispies mixed in with her applesauce and noodles. Julia askes for "krispies" with every meal or snack!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Julia
Julia is at a fun stage. I admit, it is a very energetic age, but we love watching her learn and develop her own personality. She made me very proud today when she saw the number 2 in a book and said "two". We have been working on her numbers
lately. She tries to show me with her fingers, but so far she just ends up frustrated and asks me to help put the right fingers up. Julia is still trying to adjust to having a little sister, but she loves Adria and gives her kisses all the time. She seems to blame Ben and I for all the attention Adria takes, which I suppose is insightful. She threw a DVD at Ben's face on Sunday...hopefully we'll get threw the rebellion before she's old enough to pierce her ears. :) Luckily she loves her Daddy very much and quickly forgot about the DVD so that they could play blocks together. Julia also loves coloring, flowers, long walks, Curious George and Rice Krispies. You can't tell from the picture, but she has Rice Krispies mixed in with her applesauce and noodles. Julia askes for "krispies" with every meal or snack!
lately. She tries to show me with her fingers, but so far she just ends up frustrated and asks me to help put the right fingers up. Julia is still trying to adjust to having a little sister, but she loves Adria and gives her kisses all the time. She seems to blame Ben and I for all the attention Adria takes, which I suppose is insightful. She threw a DVD at Ben's face on Sunday...hopefully we'll get threw the rebellion before she's old enough to pierce her ears. :) Luckily she loves her Daddy very much and quickly forgot about the DVD so that they could play blocks together. Julia also loves coloring, flowers, long walks, Curious George and Rice Krispies. You can't tell from the picture, but she has Rice Krispies mixed in with her applesauce and noodles. Julia askes for "krispies" with every meal or snack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hooray for you starting a family blog! I am so excited to start blog stalking you! Not that I don't see you almost everyday as it is, but it's still fun to read and see the photos. Oh, and I'm you're first post; is there a door prize? Julia and Adria are DOLLS!
Great blog. I love the ikea bib :)Hope you guys are doing okay.
I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. It really is a lot of fun and a great way to stay in touch with family and friends! You girls are so cute. Post some more pics, since I don't see you very often. I miss baby Julia and am shocked how she's not a baby anymore but a Big Sis. We'll have to get together soon!!!!
Hi Tricia,
I just started my blog too. If you didn't get the email, here's the site.
http://dobsondaily.blogspot.com/
You might want to add a ticker for your girl's ages.
So cute! Cyndie
Post a Comment