I saw this picture today and it was so true I couldn't really laugh too much. I will never forget reading a story about a mother who was so excited to move from her small apartment into a big house so that her kids wouldn't always be underfoot, but she found that even in her new house, her children always wanted to play where ever she was. That pretty much describes motherhood with two kids. I really do love my girls though, and I'm glad that I get to be a full time mom. Heavenly Father has really blessed me that way. I am grateful that my girls always want me to be there. I love them so much!
Monday, February 9, 2009
So true...
I saw this picture today and it was so true I couldn't really laugh too much. I will never forget reading a story about a mother who was so excited to move from her small apartment into a big house so that her kids wouldn't always be underfoot, but she found that even in her new house, her children always wanted to play where ever she was. That pretty much describes motherhood with two kids. I really do love my girls though, and I'm glad that I get to be a full time mom. Heavenly Father has really blessed me that way. I am grateful that my girls always want me to be there. I love them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It's funny, because it's true! Oh, the joys of motherhood. :-)
Post a Comment