Monday, September 7, 2009

I lived in Heaven

Tonight I was reading the girls scriptures and we read about the premortal life. I explained to the girls that Jesus is our brother and we all lived together. Then there was a picture of angels rejoicing and the text said that "We all shouted for joy when we were told that Jesus would be our Savior." Julia started naming everyone she loves, "Jesus is my brother, Jesus is mommy's brother and Daddy's brother and Heather's brother and Tori's brother." Then she crouched to the ground and said, "We all shouted for JOY!" and she jumped up and threw her hands in the air. Then she gave me a kiss and said, "Jesus loves us." It was so pure and sweet. It touches me so deeply that my daughter already has a testimony of how much her Savior loves her. I love you too, Julia.

1 comments:

The Sperry Fam said...

It is crazy how smart kids are. I love the picture.