This mirror was really fun although a little terrifying when I had 24 kids. They liked counting how many Julias and Adrias there were as Ben moved the mirror.

Adria sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" which every one thought was very cute.
They had a bunch of crafts but the paint-your-own-face was definitely the highlight for my girls.
In typical Adria fashion, she was a tiger. Very ferocious as you can see.
Julia was a kitty, she did everything except the whiskers.
They played outside in the water area for an hour. It was their favorite part! Only hunger finally made them leave.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Children's Museum
Sorry it has been so long since I posted! I lost my camera charger/computer cable and just found it yesterday. We went to the Children's Museum and the girls loved it! We got a family pass so we can go back. We only made it through 1/2 of the museum in the 3 hours we were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment