Monday, October 11, 2010
5 Great Years!!
Today, by complete chance, I saw the car that Ben and I had our first date in. Not just the same make and model, but the literal car.
Ben took me on our first date in this Mustang to eat at the Mayan in SLC and watch Fantastic 4. Today we celebrated 5 wonderful, hard, irreplacable, love-filled years of marriage. We talked about how this last year has been such a great one for us as a couple. We both agreed that our love is so much deeper and richer today than it was last year. I'm so grateful for that! Thank you, Ben! I know I'm getting old when IHOP with the kids and new couches are all I wanted. He also brought me beautiful flowers, candy bars (for the baby of course!) and a "guilt-free" Target gift card. Happy Anniversary, Ben!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy anniversary! Sounds like a great one! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment