Kara has pretty much decided this week that walking isn't so hard.
Its so fun when your little baby starts walking. (Although it may have the unintended side effect of making you baby hungry when you realize you now have a toddler).
I have to tell you before I show you the adorable video that Kara has a funny quirk. She shakes her head "no" when she wants something. I should get other videos of her doing it to prove I'm not just imagining it. But she does it all the time. We're trying to teach her to go up and down instead of side to side, but she's not too concerned about it since we know what she means. So when Julia asks her if she wants chocolate and Kara starts shaking her head, she's really saying yes. She's also waving her hands around because that's how she tells us to "come here." She's trying to tell Julia to bring the candy to her. Now then, for the video:
(I'm sorry that it probably only works if we're friends on facebook. Blogger and I have never gotten along when it comes to uploading videos)



1 comments:
So cute. I think most moms would agree with mom and grandma.... bribes work wonders :)
Love to all of you!
Post a Comment