Just look at the crazy kid in purple. What a cutie. I was watching Tori today so that Rachelle and Adam could go eat some yummy food for their anniversary. Happy 5th guys! Today was so crazy at our house. I am attempting to go up to Utah on Monday to visit my family so I was trying to clean up my house and get stuff ready. Of course, whenever you start the day with an agenda, your kids try hard to get in your way. Julia started off this morning with jam in her hair from last night's snack. I thought I would give her a bath to clean her up and I figured Adria could jump in too (since she only gets a bath like once every 2 weeks). The girls were really cute together. Julia tried to splash and I told her not to because I didn't want it to get in Adria's eyes. But as soon as I said it, Adria started splashing and giggling and so Julia did it right back and they sat in their and splashed and giggled for over ten minutes. They both just love the water. So, once I got them out and fed them both, it was time for Julia's nap and she did NOT want to go to sleep. I left Adria playing in the living room for just a minute. Suddenly, she started screaming so I went in and found her covered in yellow diaper cream. She had managed to get the lid off and made quite a mess on the carpet. She was crying because she rubbed a little in her eye. I picked her up before I realized that she had two fistfulls of cream. Adria is still a hair loving baby so she grabbed my hair for comfort. So Adria and I then went and she got to take a shower. I had to run to Walmart so I left the girls with Ben. Wouldn't you know it, they BOTH managed to get covered in the diaper grease (I hadn't had time to scrub it out of the carpet yet.) So I cleaned up the carpet and then Tori came over. So I let her take a bath with Julia so that I could wash Julia's hair again. They had fun, and when they got out, neither of them wanted to get dressed so I let them run around in their towels. They were cute, they kept pointing at the other one and saying "Tori's towel green" "JuJu's towel purple." Then Tori decided she wanted to use the potty. I was surprised that she actually did go peepee in the potty....I wish my kid would do that. So I got her a popcycle as a reward and I gave Julia one too so that I could go clean out the potty, but that was a mistake. They both started walking around holding their popcycles upside down. So, now my living room carpet has diaper cream and popcycle all over it, and so do both of my kids. In the end though, I managed to end the day with a clean kitchen. My bathroom counters and toilet are clean, but there are towels and rags drying every where.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Julia is!!! I bet you have so much fun with her.
We have a carpet cleaner down at grandpa's if you want to borrow it.
Post a Comment