Over the last few days the girls have said some funny things I wanted to write down.
Julia couldn't sleep and I went in to her room
Me: Julia, you need to go to sleep
Ju: I do sleep but the noises keep waking me up. The owls make noises and the bears make great noises and the dragons go boom, boom!
Me: Julia, there aren't any animals in our house
Ju: Yeah, because the dragons actually say "Raaawr!!"
I was putting Julia to bed and she wanted me to sleep with her so I told her I was going to sleep in my bed with Daddy. She said, "Well, tell Daddy that the Holy Ghost talks to us and he should listen because that will make him happy." Then she laid down to sleep.
I was drinking a watermelon slush from Sonic and Adria came into the room. I offered her a drink. She took a tiny sip then ran out. I was just wondering why she didn't drink more when she ran back at top speed.
A: I forgot! I forgot! I forgot! I forgot!
Me: What did you forget?
A: I forgot to drink more.



1 comments:
such cute girls. I love it.
Post a Comment