Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Pease

We had our ultrasound today! Yay! We are so excited to announce that we are having baby girl number 3!! The girls were able to come to the ultrasound and they have both been saying all day, "We're having another sister!" Our little girl was very active, which I already guessed since she kicks me all the time. She had the hiccups and kicked her little feet and even opened and closed her mouth over and over while we were watching her. Now we just have to make it through the next 5 months until we get to meet her.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! I am so happy you are getting what you wanted! Also, you can't just text me that incredibly exciting news and not call me so I can scream in delight to you. Anyway, hope you're having lots of fun out there!

Katie Lane said...

congrats! I didn't know you were expecting!

Rachel said...

Oh, she's so cute!! I'm so excited, your girls are the cutest little things!!

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

How much fun is that! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Girls definately have their pros.