Friday, August 6, 2010

It was the year 2006...

I was looking for something for Ben yesterday and found an old jump drive with all the pictures of Julia from 2-7 months. I thought they were lost! I was so excited. I didn't have a blog back then so I wanted to do a few posts about some of the pictures.
First of all, Julia's first trip to Disneyland! We had passes back then...I miss that. She was only 7 weeks old when we went. I can't believe that it's been almost FOUR years!! Everyone wanted to look at her and several people told us they thought she was a doll at first. She loved all the lights that were up for Christmas. I can't say that she loved any ride, but the pictures are sure cute!
It's A Small World (with Christmas lights!)Leaving Disneyland.

1 comments:

Jessica Pedersen said...

I love those pictures!!! It is so sad to see how fast they grow up! That cute little stripped onesie that she is wearing was one of Maddi's favorites. She wore it all of the time. I was so sad when she grew out of it. It is so cute to see Julia in it.