Saturday, April 30, 2011

3 months

I cannot believe how fast my sweet baby is growing! Kara is a great baby. She is so mellow and calm all the time. Everyone keeps telling me that they've never seen a baby as sweet and happy as Kara. Right now Kara loves playing games like "Patty cake" and "If you're happy and you know it." She has found her tongue and sticks it out all day long. She's also discovering her hands. She loves to suck her fists and her favorite thing is when she gets her blanket up into her mouth. Like my other girls, she won't take a binky. But she will suck her blanket quite contentedly. She's a people person for sure. If I can't get her to fall asleep I will go to a room where people are talking and she'll fall right asleep. She's a cuddly baby and loves to be snuggled all day long. I have to admit that I spend most of her awake time just holding her. She is a wonderful baby and we are so grateful for her!

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

She's a beauty! You deserve an easy baby after your last one. :-) What's up with her rejecting the binky. I thought she was taking it.