We realized that there isn't a whole lot of stuff to do in Phoenix in the summer. ('Cause its HHHHHHOT!) But we still kept busy. We went to Fountain Hills for a pizza picnic.
Love this picture.
We went on a date night with Matt and Ali and got pizza and frozen yogurt. Yum.
We tried out Wet 'n' Wild which was a total bust for us. I'm sure most days it would have worked out, but there really wasn't anything for my girls to do since they were too short to even play on the kid's slides and then on top of that Julia got sick so we couldn't hang out in the lazy river or something like that. I think Nate and Tiff got to go on 3 slides. Ben went on 2 and I went on 1. We asked for our money back. But, good memories, right?
We visited the Mesa Temple. I love the grounds there.
We swam a lot in the community pools
Ben and Nate got to enjoy some quality guy time with their all-time favorite activity: StarCraft. The girls adored having Tiffany here. She was a great sport and played all their games. Julia liked to play house and Adria's favorite was Tag. We also had pizza a few more times. We love pizza. Nate fixed up all the problems with our yard because he is awesome like that. Thanks Nate! They headed back Tuesday night. The best part, though, was what happened yesterday.
Yay!!!!! Congratulations guys!!!! We are soooooooooooooo excited to add Tiffany to our family!



1 comments:
K, it is SO weird that Nate is getting married! That makes me feel even older than I already do....you feel the same? Your girls keep getting cuter and cuter (if that's possible). :)
Post a Comment