Julia had her first big recital on Saturday. She did so wonderful! We were amazed at how well she knew her routines. She did a jazz routine to a fun version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and then an adorable ballet routine to "Animal Crackers In My Soup." Julia seemed to be in heaven the whole night. She really loves dancing and watching the other routines was so fun for her! I didn't get a picture of her in her Spider costume yet because it was her first dance and we were running way late since we didn't realize the freeway was closed. I will take one soon though! The pictures I did get were a little blurry since it was night and the lighting at the high school was terrible. Also, I didn't think about the fact that Julia would work up a sweat and so I didn't get her waterproof mascara. Oops.
Ben and Adria brought Julia some flowers, which totally made her night.
Julia's ballet and tap teacher, Miss Zoe. We absolutely LOVE Miss Zoe!!
After Julia's routines were done there was still about an hour left and Julia wanted so badly to stay and watch. Adria and Kara were over it though so I took them out to run around outside. Isn't Adria such a cutie!?












3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Julia is so pretty! It looks like she had so much fun! I love her little outfit. So sweet of Ben and Adria to bring flowers too!!
Julia looks soooooo pretty in that dress! How fun. The flowers are such a sweet thought!
Post a Comment