Monday, August 22, 2011
Pease Family Memorial Fund
As you may have heard, on Wednesday, August 17, the Pease family was involved in a serious car accident in Toole County, Utah. Tricia was critically injured and is still recovering in the hospital, and beautiful, little Adria was sent back to live with her Heavenly Father. Their family has limited medical insurance. If you would like to make a donation you can 1) click the donate button below, 2) visit any Wells Fargo bank and ask to contribute to the Pease Family Memorial Fund, or 3) donate online at http://funds.gofundme.com/Pease-Family-Fund. The family thanks you for all your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Tricia, I work with your dad, and when I heard the news of your family it broke my heart. Maybe it's because I have two little girls staggered in between Julia's and Adria's ages. Maybe it's because when I read their names I knew you and I had some things in common, least of which but very cool to me is our love of beautiful girls' names that end in "a" (mine are Kapria and Mila). Maybe it's just because I know that even with an understanding of the gospel, the loss of a darling loved child of God is still hard. So i just wanted to let you know that lots of people, strangers even like me, are praying for your family and hoping you'll feel love and peace and strength and courage. Not just today, not just through these initial hard days, but every day. Hearts and hugs to you, from me.
Tricia, you don't know me, but I was priveleged to serve as the YW secretary while your Mom was YW president. We were also lucky to have Jared as our home teacher. I have been so impressed with the spirit & strength of your family. I can't imagine the heartache and sadness that you are all experiencing at this time after losing one of your beautiful daughters. I just wanted to add my comments to the others that you have received and let you know that our family is praying for peace & comfort for your family!
Love,
Amy Marble
Post a Comment