Our family isn't perfect. We have our share of days where we feel pretty far from it. But we try to have good times and enjoy life. I think it's the little moments that make up a wonderful childhood. I just wanted to blog about a few of them.
For instance, last night Ben took the girls to see Cars 2 and then have dinner at Chick-fil-a. Its nothing extravagant but they had a great time. He even bought popcorn. That tells me that his girls have him wrapped around their little pinkies because I love movie theater popcorn but we don't get it because it's so darn expensive. Obviously I just lack a cuteness factor. Anyway, they lucked out because Tuesday is Family Night at Chick-fil-a (I love that place!) and they had a lady there painting faces. I think these next pictures speak volumes about my girls.
Most of our days here are filled with tutus
Julia's self-portrait...then she asked me to take one.
We also do a lot of painting.
Julia painted all of these in about an hour. They are pictures of her sisters. I love this. I also love that she is wearing the blue tutu, but it's a different day than the pictures above. She really wears that a lot.
And we can't forget Adria's favorite activity, holding Kara.
Literally not a day goes by that Adria doesn't spend some serious cuddle time with her baby.
Today I decided to combine the first two activities and make a cute project that I saw online: Handprint tutus. It was fun and super cute. I used one shade of paint for their right hand and one shade for the left.
Once the paint dries I'll add some ribbon and a border.
Then since their hands were already covered in paint, the girls finger painted for a bit.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love that art project! You are a good mom!
Post a Comment