I want to say thanks to all the wonderful mothers in my life. There are too many to name them all, but I do want to say thanks to my mom. She has always been there for me, no matter what. I hope that some day I will be as patient, wise and loving as she is. I also want to thank my wonderful husband for making me feel loved and important today.
I realize that it has been forever since I posted anything. We have been keeping pretty busy. I was up in Utah with my family for 2 weeks and then my brother Nate came down here one last time before he leaves to serve a mission in Chile. This last week my sister Jessica and her husband Tyler stayed with us for a couple of days. And of course day to day life with 2 toddlers is pretty crazy. You should have seen the laundry pile in my front entry way. Julia kept pretending to be Dora climbing "tall mountain"....for four days! I finally washed it though. Yah, life gets crazy. Anyway, here a few pictures that I have been meaning to post. Most of them are from my trip to Sea World with Jessica over a month ago. In case you can't tell from the huge grins on their faces, I will say that Julia and Adria had the time of their life. I also included a video of Julia feeding raw fish (YUCK!) to a seal. She thought that was the greatest thing ever! There are also pictures from this week at the beach with Jess and Tyler and then this funny picture of Julia, Adria and Tori (who is almost like another sister) playing in the water on my deck.



0 comments:
Post a Comment