The point of all that is to say sorry for not having some amazing Halloween pictures with a cute backdrop, etc. By the time we got home, ate dinner and got the girls into their costumes it was totally dark outside and Ben and I were exhausted!! We went to our ward's trunk or treat for about 45 minutes and called it good. It's not like my kids needed the sugar or realized they were missing out. What we all needed was bedtime! I'm such a boring mom! But they really did enjoy themselves. Adria knew how to work the crowd at the trunk or treat. If they told her how cute she was or asked her about her costume, she would respond by asking for extra candy. The people thought that was adorable and of course gave the girls extra candy. If people weren't looking, Adria would try to empty their whole bowl. I didn't allow the bowl-emptying, but I didn't have the heart to stop her from using her charm to get more treats. About 2/3 of the way around, Adria looked in her bucket and decided it was enough. She sat down and refused to walk any further, she just wanted to eat the spoils! Well, here are the pictures I did take of my adorable little munchkins. 




Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween 2010
Our Halloween this year was not too focused on Halloween itself. For some reason since moving to a town with so much family around we have found our Saturdays are crazy busy. In a good way of course! Julia and Adria love to have so many cousins to play with. Adria makes me laugh because whoever we are going to see that day is her "very favorite cousin." Basically, she loves them all. So this Halloween we got to spend the day with my grandparents and Matt and Ali. It was a combined party for their two oldest and my girls loved every minute of it. It was lots of fun to have my grandparents come visit. We got to swim at their hotel, eat out at Barrows (yummy!) and take lots of cute pictures (which I need to get from Grandma!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment