Monday, November 15, 2010

Photography 101

One great thing about a digital camera with an 8GB memory card is that you can pretty much take as many pictures as you want. My kids (and youngest siblings) will never know how to load film into a camera. This pregnancy has been quite exhausting so the other day when Adria was taking a nap and Julia wanted to take pictures with my camera while I was resting on the couch, I didn't really care. She took some pictures of me (totally my best look!) and around the living room and then at some point, I fell asleep. While I slept Julia took pictures of the entire house. In fact, she took 293 pictures. Like I said, that's the great thing about a digital camera! Here are a few shots (I won't subject you to all 293).
Before I fell asleep.
My pantry shelf. Exciting, right? She really did go around the whole house.
Self portrait The toy room. I guess she dumped out all the toys to get pictures of all of them.I love this one!Adria on her way to wake up mommy.

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

That's funny! Seeing all your toys made me miss you guys! I think I borrowed a lot of them at one point or another, especially the books! Darn you for moving!