We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It's always a little sad around the holidays not to be with family, but we shared dinner with some of our good friends, the Palmers. They have three sweet girls that Julia just adores. Dinner was yummy, of course. Julia and I made root beer float cupcakes and toffy apple dip to bring. Its fun to have her old enough to actually be helpful in the kitchen. After dinner we went to Riley's dad's house to let the girls ride horses and play in a treehouse. Julia rode alone and then with her friend Maddy.
Julia had a wonderful time and she was begging to go back.
I also just wanted to post a few pictures from Julia's Thanksgiving party at school. She is still loving everything about her school. She's even learning to spell. She did this word without any help.
I love the picture she drew of her holding Kara. It just makes me smile. They also had fun crafts, snacks and games.
This is Julia winning the wheelbarrow race. She totally rocked it!










0 comments:
Post a Comment